Wednesday, March 24, 2010

John Heard, Candidate for District 4 Commissioner, To Conduct Listening Tour

John Heard, candidate for District 4 Commissioner, announced a listening tour to meet with neighborhood groups across the district to share his ideas for improving Gwinnett, and to listen to neighborhood concerns.
“Elected officials must be accessible and accountable to the voters. My focus in these meetings will be to share my ideas and goals for Gwinnett and to listen to the voters on the issues that are most important to them,” Heard stated.

Butch Poss, Collins Hill community leader and Chairman of John Heard’s campaign, is excited about helping to lead the effort. “I share John’s passion for service, and I look forward to helping to organize these events. District four needs a commissioner who is accessible and accountable to the voters. We need someone who will listen to our concerns, and John vowed to be that voice for district four.”
The listening tour will take place over several months, as John Heard campaigns throughout district four.

“When I served in the state house of representatives, I never forgot that I worked for the voters of Gwinnett. When a voter called or emailed me with a question, I got back to them personally. I look forward to meeting voters across the district to share my ideas and listen to their needs,” said Heard.

If you would like to include your neighborhood group in the listening tour, please call John Heard at 770-845-5555, or email John at john@johnheard.org. Please also visit the website at www.johnheard.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment